june13

June 13th 2015

Well today was a supposed to be a
Sleep in day,
Which naturally means I was wide awake
Before 9 a ugly o'clock in the morning.


 
Just to prove a point I laid in that bed until it was after 10am!
That will show them.
Who?
Well, I don't know, 
As neither John OR Judy were home.
C'est la vie.

So dressed much more casually 
Then I usually do,
I was off to the farmer's market!
Lots of lettuce!!
I was on a hunt for green beans,
But happily, 
I also found bulk cucumbers, 
Green tomatoes, turnip
And Baby asaragus.
 

I was in menu planning mode so 
After John called to announce
I was right he would NOT be back at noon
But in fact 2pm like "I" had said,
so I was off for groceries.
I was still meal planning
And grocery shopping for the truck,
Checked out with plans for a big supper,
And found a text from John.
 

Sweet yes,
Annoying - more!
He wanted a pizza and movie night,
The only food I had not bought.
After fixing the problem by getting
Basic pizzas and extra toppings.
I stopped by the video store 
and rented 4 movies, 

Judy finally got home from shopping in London's White Oaks Mall,
So we were all about scrubbing down the kitchen and freezers.
By 5:30 the kitchen was clean,
Supper was prepped, 
and judy had made me 
Some chocolate rice krispie squares.

I am glad it was a family movie night,
 

Afterall,
I was all worked out before 6pm!!!!

Goodnight from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts