june10

June 10th 2015

Hmmmmmm.
Woke up feeling like I ran the Boston Marathon.


Did manage to make bed and put on clean pjs 
make coffee and put out cookies for coffee wednesday.
Thanks for stopping by Charlotte and Connie.


Spent a couple hours making Connie's October event.
A scrapbook crop
to raise funds for Crohn's research.


A whole lot of crosswords and farming.



When Judy got home she didn't want perogies for supper.
So last week I had gotten a free dinner from Dominoes,
because the sauce on my pizza was so spicy.
Judy went and got dinner.
When she got here they had made some mistake,
I had an odd flat pizza cut in squared.
So,
I waited while they got another one made
and delivered it.


Gathered up the lawn furniture 
and laid down the umbrellas
just in case they are right about the high winds
and possibility of a tornado.
(NATURALLY John is on the road tonight IN Toronto)



Decided to go out and sit 
and play with the neighbours 4 kittens.
1 tan, 1 grey stripe, 1 black and white and 1 calico.




I then chose to lay like a lump on  the couch,
trying hard to think of something I accomplished.



Just that kind of day I guess.

Happy tornado warning day.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts