june15

June 15th 2015

~Up and at em~
It always sounds so simple,
"I'll pick you up at 9:15"

Image result for what was i thinking

Then the morning comes and you realize 
9:15 does not sound bad
its the time you have to GET UP to be ready for 9:15!

I did indeed get up and ready to go on
on time and properly packed for card class.
this weeks card was very pretty
but it definitely did not include any techniques
I am hoping to learn taking these classes.


A beautiful drive with beautiful fresh air.
I had plans in my head,
but they soon were tossed aside
when my body decided it needed to be at war 
with itself.
Stupid crohn's!

I took a long nap,
and then spent the evening watching a couple movies.
Judy came home and go me all settled into bed,
medications, temperature, cold cloth and ice pack...
and by midnight I was asleep.
(and forgot to post this)

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts