june29

June 29th 2015

Woke up in time to start my list
And suddenly it was 9:30am!!!!
Oh no!
Running late.....
Dressed, grab class stuff, grab stuff to return to Caroline, grab drink and purse...
Crap!
Forgot to set GPS for Judy's trip alone to Mount Forest... gotta hurry,
The ride is here!

Whew....
Not a relaxing start to the day.
Card class was lovely,
Learned a couple things,
Seen some lovely things,
Spent time with some lovely people!

Class over,
We headed for michaels.
Storage needed and it's on sale!
Found exactly what I went in for,
And it was off to Talbot Berry Farm!

Mmmmmm I got to try cheesecake in a jar!
And she had fresh peas!
We had a lovely talk and then headed home.

Today was the second in a three day series
Of challenges to get some control over my stash
Of scrapbooking stuff.

Yesterday was admitting,
Pulling out and organizing the mess.
I managed phot cds, and I actually got rid of
Items I was saving, just in case.

Today was harder,
Organizing memorabilia (cause people rarelt date their greeting cards!) and starting some kind of photo organization!

Got a bit more organization of embellishments
AND
Sorted 5 boxes of items that have been stored for 3 years now. Amazing! We kept it and most of it I threw out today!

I also gave up a little more control,
And let judy and her friend take my truck
To the drive in tonight!

So here I am at 1am,
Not worried at all,
but not really falling asleep either,
as she won't be home till about
2:30am !!!!!!!!!

That's my day in a nutshell!

Good night from John Street





Comments

Popular Posts