june26

June 26th 2015

Today I spent most of the day just relaxing.
No real thought provoking kind of anything.
Just sitting.
Occasionally I picked up something out of place
and put it away,
but for the most part,
it was a do nothing kind of day.


10 days till vacation!

I had a visit from Connie,
my parents stopped by before heading home,
and Linda stopped in too!

By 6pm,
I had almost everything on the main floor
where it was supposed to be.
Flowers were in vases,
gifts were all put away,
dishes done,
and I was showered and in my pjs.


I just laid on the sofa
relaxing my whole body,
after the beating it took wearing those heels last night.
I used to wear 3 and 4 inch heels 
all through a 12 hour shift at work.
Now I barely made it through the ceremony!
Leg spasms,
back ache,
sore ankle
and blisters.............
and they weren't very high either!
Getting old sucks.....
I am not ready to be the spokesperson for Dr. Scholls.


An early night here I guess.
THIS
was a night I miss having cable/satelite.
A do nothing veg kind of night.
Advantage?
I did not spend most of the night
sifting through programs
I did not want to watch or find the same program 
on 12 different stations.

Pure peace and quiet here.
Boring ... yes
Relaxing ... priceless!


Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts