Thursday October 2nd 2014

My day started bringing Judy to the Forces.ca offices in London.

This was so she could put in her application for the Royal Military College in Kingston.




It is hard to fathom
that within an 8 month period.....
she may be packing up
and moving across Ontario

and moving onto a military base.









I came home and relaxed for the afternoon pouting about this new development. Although I am so very proud of her, I do not like that she will be moving away. So far away.




What can you do with a quarter????????

I had 3 hours of fun.

QuarterpalooZa is always so much fun.

I won nothing this month,
but I am already looking forward to next months'.



Home again I watched a little NCIS and it is already bed time!

Good night

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts