Sunday October 5th 2014

I wish I got to turn my power levels on and off at will. I want to get so much done but I never get going until the last minute. I must be a pressure worker.

I KNEW I was going to scrapbook cadet pictures since I agreed to go (august), It has been on my to do list many times.

So I choose to wait till friday night to order the pictures and sunday night to get any interest in matching card stock to the printed paper.

I did a lot of separating months ago while I was cleaning my craft area, so all the camo paper and embellishments were already in their own boxes.

I am excited about this 4 day trip. I am glad I got the laundry, groceries, banking, and Michaels' trips all out of the  way today. My day was a busy day of work and running. ALL in preparation for my vacation.


Have a great week everyone.

Good night


Comments

Popular Posts