Friday October 17th 2014

Decided to have a very late morning today. I woke early, but decided to roll over and relax and fell right back to sleep. When I woke at 10:30, I managed to clean up my room and make my bed. The good old track pants came out and I headed for a relaxing day on the sofa.


Around noon I heard from Aunt Sandra. Some extended family was in town to visit. Could I pop over?
After contemplating it, I decided to go.
(I got changed!)
Judy met me there after school.

It was nice catching up.





When we got home Judy was a fast mover. She had only a bit of time before she had to be fully packed, fed and ready for bush weekend at Camp Timken with RCAC 741.

She managed to accomplish everything PLUS take the dog for a long walk.

Then we were off to Fingal to drop her off.





John is home for the WHOLE weekend! I learnt this at 7pm. He has known since this morning. HMMMMMM lack of communication I would say. So we had to sit down and work out some "plans" for a surprise 3 day weekend. The decision was a shower and then some chinese food from Lucky Gardens. MMMMMMM! We even ate together at the table!

Then it was a couple of CSI episodes and a new drink he made for me.
I just learnt I can have MAX 2 drinks per week.
He used:

chocolate infused vodka (plenty)
milk
chocolate belgian toffee creamer
(my favourite for coffee)
whisk
topped with whip cream

Its a darn good thing I am limited on my alcohol intake as I could drink these all day!
He is calling them chocolate blackouts (depending on the strength of your shot).


I heard from a couple people in the last 24 hours, and I am getting an 8' table, so my scrap purge is scheduled to start Monday morning. I am kitting up everything I have and all my loose or leftovers are leaving.



NOW that I have a system for scrap purchases I seem to be storing an awful lot of paper and embellishments I am not using.

So the job for next week is:

1) get all pages that are complete into albums
and leave the albums on dining room table

2) organize and re-bag all current kits
and hang on pegboard

3) kit up any papers I have bought
and hang on pegboard

4) get all "already printed" photos into kits
and order any missing ones
and check the albums to ensure they are not the duplicates.

5) cut down all stored embellishments
and bag up the stuff I choose as not needed

6) box all embellishments neatly
buying new storage where needed

7) donate or sell off all extra papers and embellishments

It is hard to believe that I have been on a "buying freeze" for over a year. The only thing I bought was glues etc. and any paper I needed for swaps. I still have TONS of stuff!

Tomorrow's plan only includes buying a turkey for sunday's dinner together. I would like to go to Cambridge, John wants to go to White Oaks Mall for mediteranean food. I would like to go pick apples, John wants to go buy weights for the truck...... maybe in some weird unrealistic scenario we can do it all???????


Good night







Comments

Popular Posts