Tuesday October 21st 2014

Today I was up very early and by 10am had a ton of chores done and was on my way to LDO (ladies day out).

I organized my stash of photos into 160 event sleeves!

Had lunch.

Organized the next Disney swap for the end of November.

Had lunch.

Made plans for the Birch Run trip.




On the way home I bought a new lamp, 3 canvas and a new clock for the living room. LOVE them. Got the lamp built and moved it into its new home.







Next was to hang the clock. Knew where I wanted it (above the tv) but although it looked big in the store........ it was too small.




So, I chose to work with things I already own and love. Yes anal me made a collage of items that are not balanced.

I love it!!!!!!!!



Tomorrow after 11am coffee time with whomever shows up,

I am moving on with photo storage and photo dvd storage. Already it is worked out in my head, so, knock on wood it will go smoothly.

Then after an early supper it is on to cadet canteen.

Good night




Comments

Popular Posts