October 1st 2014





What a way to start the day.

I woke with the beginnings of a migraine,
but I caught it in time
and the medication took care of it.

Thank goodness.






Came downstairs and did the run of the crazy person. I got 5 rooms cleaned and then it was time for food and catching up with the TO DO conversation!






It is Wednesday,
so it is open door for coffee at 11am here.

Connie was right on time
and Linda was not far behind this morning.






By 1pm I was eating lunch with Mark Harmon and the NCIS gang in season 3. Soon to be followed by a quick trip to Shopper's to get pop for tonight's cadet canteen.



By 4pm I had finally "washed that grey right out of my hair" and I have red highlights once again.

Problem???
1) its a messy thing to do.
2) no one in my house noticed

Oh well I like it.






My night ended on  HIGH NOTE.
Judy was warrant officer of the squadron for the first time tonight. She did a great job!

She also got her time 5 year service medal. We are so proud. John even made it home in time to see her get her awards.






Gotta love a day that although starts on a low end, ends on a high note.

Tomorrow I am going to rest and then it is QUARTERPALOOZA night........ yeehaw. I was so disappointed last month when it got canceled at the last minute. Hope everyone gets to come out. If you need a ticket, let me know.

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts