October 8th 2014

I managed to get up around 11. Cleaned up and new pyjamas. I am still taking the pain medication and I am so glad it is working.



I was up at 6:45am to see the blood moon, but when I opened the door, and seen it RIGHT across the river in front of the house, it was more of a pale peach. Booooo!

This is what I thought I would see :(



It was another fun day at Windswept. Judy made french toast and sausages and Pam made some home fries.

I decided to take a nap this afternoon. These medications are very tiring BUT they seem to be working.

Awesome, I got a good 3 hours sleep. I woke up to supper smells. I didn't know what it was but it sure smelled good. For supper Pam made chicken and dumplings. For dessert Joyce made up a caramel pudding cake from Sunset Gourmet. I was starving.




The view from the porch window is always amazing. I love it. When ever I think of this cottage I wonder how anyone could rent out such a spectacular place.




Tonight is another early night, I am headed to curl up with an Archie comic book.

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts