Saturday October 11th 2014

My day started leisurely enough, lounging around with Judy, listening to my Mother tell us about the highlights of her trip. I seriously doubt she will ever go to Disney World over a Disney CRUISE again.
She was happy to find she LOVED travelling with Charlotte (although she is a slow starter in the morning). She apparently had a great time. Dad told her he had a great time and she could send him back there anytime. So I am relieved.

Judy and I decided that we would get all the baking out of the way today for my sister in laws Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. We decided on smartie cookies, a pumpkin spice cake, pumpkin pie and cherry cheesecake. By 5:30, we were finished cooking, and had 1 load of dishes left to wash. John spent the afternoon covering the back porch for winter use and Judy went to work at 4.


Tonight's plan,
is a veritable cornucopia of relaxation.

Movies. Vegetable lasagna. Baked caramel apples.

A relaxing saturday night. before the turkey feast tomorrow.



Comments

Popular Posts