Tuesday October 14th 2014

What a busy day. I slept in but managed to get to LDO to finish 4 layouts, have a chili lunch, get Aunt Sandra to Rogers, pick up my daughter, have a mid afternoon visit with mom and dad, get Aunt Sandra home, watch another CSI season 1 disc, get Judy off to cadets, eat a late supper and play on ebay.

Tomorrow I think I will relax and do some organizing. I think I will also look into the upcoming ladies' nights for Berry Hill, Birch Run Scrapbook Expo, Heritage Gardens and Paper Passion. I will get them all evented up on FB.

Connie is stopping by for coffee around 11, and then the girls are off to the new sushi place. Unfortunately one day before remikade IS NOT when I should be experimenting with new restaurants. Next time.





Dad's ostomy reversal is October 24th.
He is really happy
they are returning things to normal
in time for Christmas.






Sorry I have nothing earth shattering for today. My life, although busy is a bit of a bore lately.

Good night


Comments

Popular Posts