Friday October 3rd 2014





Sometimes I think I should be a vampire!







I wake up thoroughly exhausted every morning. But here I am wide awake at midnight.

I can't say I got a ton done today, but I did find a deal on photo printing and sent a ton to be printed. That takes hours to choose, edit and send.

I managed to spend most of the day alone. The roofer came and got a good portion of the roof finished before it rained.

I organized the cadet memorabilia and targets from Judy's cadet career. I have all the annual programs (yay me!) and the badges too (double yay me!) The embellishments are all pulled out and paper is all out too. Sunday I plan to pull all the co-ordinating cardstock for camo paper.

I have just started season 4 of NCIS. Gotta love Mark Harmon.





Tomorrow, I have to pick up a bazillion photos, and organize them to get ready for Windswept.







Monday is the day I get to go to Port Huron to holiday at the scrapbooking cottage. It is such a wonderfully relaxing place to visit. I have not been there in a couple years.




Well I suppose I should get some sleep now or I will sleep all day!

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts