October 7th 2014


So umm........apparently I had chosen the magic apple from Snow White! I fell asleep while getting my pjs on last night and did not wake up until 10:30AM!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently I really needed some sleep (lots of sleep) but I woke up feeling.... unwell. I got cleaned up and headed down to start scrapping anyway.



Sharon made a lasagna and kale salad for lunch and Joyce had brought some homemade chocolate pudding cake. My stomach was still not "right" so I ate some crackers and a very small amount of lunch :(

Back to work on my cadet scrapbooks. That is the project I brought to work on during this trip. About 3pm I was already tired enough to go back to bed (?). Instead I chose to go sit on the dock of the river and get some fresh air. The pain was getting so bad I was doubled over. While sitting all bundled up watching the boats go by, I noticed that a group of swans had gathered around my dock.





Swans fascinate me.

Although I think they are very beautiful,
I also know they can be very nasty too. 

These ones obviously are used to humans.
I was talking to them
calling them pretty birds
and they came closer. 

I am sure they thought I had bread fro them.



The sight of them made me feel a bit better for a short period of time. 




I decided it was getting to cold
to continue sitting outside.

As I was walking down the pier,
I was attacked by a crippling pain!



I decided enough was enough so I headed over to the cottage and called my pharmacy for the tramadol prescription to be transfered to a local pharmacist. This turned out to be a 20 minute drive from the cottage. By the time I arrived, even the pharmacist wondered if I should be headed over to the hospital. What I had was a blockage. I had a limited window alowance, before the pharmacist recommended I head over to the hospital. I took the pain killers before they even had a chance to ring the sale in. I went and sat in the truck and called John to talk for a bit of time and calm down.

I returned back to the cottage  It was mine and Linda's turn to make supper. We had tortiere, mashed potatoes and carrotss, peas, dinner rolls and shortbread cookies for dessert. Did I mention that we also made floats? Our turn to make dinner also means set up and clean up. I had set the table before I had gone to get my medications. Linda prepped the meal while I was gone. Everyone polished off everything. I was smart enough to have bought disposable table settings, so there were fewer dished to do!

Thank god for Tramadol/Tramacet. Although I was still in pain I was doing MUCH better than I had all day. So I continued taking it and started scrapping again.



Pam and I were the last ones heading to bed. I chose to read for a while, but soon was just too exhausted to stay up. It was time to go snuggle up in my lovely bed and go to sleep.

Good Night

Comments

Popular Posts