October 28th 2014




What a great day......
The breeze was strong but warm. I opened all the doors and aired out the house.



LDO was a success for me. Instead of scrap-booking I chose to address all my Christmas cards. (scratch that off the list!) Now to sign them. stamp them and mail them Friday at midnight. (tradition that I mail at least some of them after Halloween night is over.)



I also swapped some layouts I did for some others did! They are all about Disney so I am super excited to put them together! Love that none of the styles are EVER the same.



On the way home I dropped off my passenger, then refilled my medications (brrrrrr I hate that bill - some of mine aren't covered) and then it was off to the police station to get a background check done for cadet volunteers.

When I got home, I did a little yard clean up and straightening; as they are using that swear word in regards to the weather coming this weekend. I also put away all my LDO tools and cards too! YAY me.... now to just keep putting things away when I am finished with them.......


Tonight was Judy's Warrant Boards. She is applying for the position of Warrant Officer First Class. This is not an easy position to get. This position is an honour to achieve. I am so proud she has come this far. We will not hear the outcome of these Boards until mid November. She came out confident she had done well in the interview and happy with all her answers. Have I mentioned how proud I am?


Now we are going to sit back and watch an episode of CSI and fix our nails.



Good Night.

Comments

Popular Posts