October 29th 2014



I went to bed last night with good intentions.
I had plans. I had a list.

The problem with 4 days of accomplishing stuff
is eventually your body says "nope, not today"





I woke up feeling like someone had beaten me with a bag of marbles
during the night! Judy swears it wasn't her.....





I managed to get up, dressed and make my bed before coffee wednesday began.
Today there were 4 of us.







I managed to get a bit of my outside the house chores picked up/done. I managed to make supper. I managed to do cadet canteen. That summarizes pretty much all I managed to do today.



I am alone 90% of the next 2 days so I am hoping to get back on track and get some stuff done!




Heard from Dad today. He is home and feeling pretty good.


Good night

Comments

Popular Posts