Friday October 31st 2014

It is an odd feeling to be looking at the clock at 9:30pm and feel absolutely exhausted, BUT I am.

I did accomplish quite a few of my chores today (and then some). I am pretty proud of what my scrap mess is looking like now, so I can begin seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank goodness. What I thought would be a 2 week job is going to take 3, so I am doing pretty well.




I apparently did a pretty good job collaborating with Judy on her Q of diamonds costume. Kennedy (Q of hearts) and Judy won first prize at school today.




John managed to get home so I had company for supper time after the whole 32 trick or treaters were done!

Planning on some more scrap organizing tomorrow. I am doing pretty well at keeping up with the 6 weeks to an organized Christmas too.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a very busy day for all 3 of us. John has a car port to put up for the Essex, some final fall clean up needs to be done by Judy, and I am in the tv room getting scrap kits put away.






Happy Halloween from John Street everybody.

Good night

Comments

Popular Posts