October 23rd 2014

Today was a busy busy day.

I took 10 photos this morning. Jobs I really wanted done today.

1) put away misc embellishments which I never actually got around to doing, but found more to throw in the pile.







2) Get rid of recycling on island and find homes for all the displaced items from the dining room cabinets. This I did manage to do, but an angry box did jump out and give me a bloody nose.....








3) Organize the "junk drawer" in the kitchen was an easy one!


4) Finish addressing Christmas cards........... nope, never got to that either.










5) Straighten front porch (wow the floor needs new paint!) and get rid of the donations.




BONUS!!!!!!!!






Got my coat armoire all straightened up and neat!



BONUS BONUS!!!!!

Judy did hers too.





6) This next job was done in stages.......

empty all the paperwork and junk out of an old banged up filing cabinet.



This is what I kept.










This is what I threw out (why do we insist on keeping things we do not need?)













7) Then it was time to refinish the cabinet in mac tac! It took 1/2 hours.















(So that I can sort all this memorabilia into it and make it useful!)




8) The model room. You know that room no one knows about AND has a door? So it ends up being the hiding place when unexpected company shows up? Yeah that room is this little one. It is on the list for tomorrow now. The back wall is for prebought gifts. The rest of the room houses all the stuff for John to work on model trucks........... Can you say GUT and reorganize?












9) Make a sit down dinner for Judy and I. Tortierre, mashed potatoes, green beans and garlic bread.












10) My youngest Great nephew needs glasses they found out today. His mommy wanted to see what Daddy looked like at that age......... SO I posted a few for her.











So all in all a very successful day. I am exhausted. I am sore and I am headed to bed.

Good night

Comments

Popular Posts