April 3rd 2021

Holy chicken Batman!

Today was all about
April's menu plan, grocery lists,
Grocery ads and getting groceries.

My head hurt enough today
For me to question
If I should drive - so I did not.

I did empty and scrub 2 fridge freezers,
Clean and stock the pop fridge
Straighten and organize the kitchen fridge
And do a meat count in the big freezer.
Wow! Do we have chicken.

John was finally up at 3
And I had a game plan in place
That included drop offs,
Porch pickups, bottle returns,
Banking and grocery getting.

John was taken aback when:
1) he found out how much groceries cost
2) that sometimes you need a couple stores
3) that grocery shopping takes 2 hours

But we got it all home,
We got it all put away
And i crashed with a bad headache.
John went to the garage with a co-worker.

Btw
Otter got out tonight
And knew enough 
To come back when called!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts