april 25th 2021

Happy my first birthday party
For this year!!!!!!

I was allowed to sleep in
For a bit
And went downstairs
To find John had made
An extra effort with decor
And even wrapped my gift
WITH a handmade card!

My partner in crime arrived
And today I received
Half of my gifts from her house!
Thank you to H for my 6 pack,
G for my tuna, Gary for the Clorox wipes
And my partner for my new grocery book!

It was colder than expected today
So we got a bonfire going
And Mom had her first smore...
Ever! She is 79.

We then came inside
To an urn of hot chocolate,
A popcorn machine
And I got gifts!
A fantabulous blender!
And an ice crusher!
The boys had made me cards.

They had planned a bbq dinner.
Hamburgers, hot dogs, salads
And a red velvet cake. Yum

Then we all sat down
And taught Noah how to play
Michigan rummy.
He caught on fast and played well!
Alex was busy playing a game
On his phone - under the table
Where we were playing.

So much fun!
I am exhausted now
And need some sleep.
Busy day tomorrow!

Good night from 
The John Street birthday girl

Comments

Popular Posts