April 18th 2021

John has been complaining
That I don't spend enough time
Outside anymore.

So once I dragged myself
Out of bed,
I decided to check out 
What he had done with 
The borrowed pressure washer.

He was busy removing paint
From his new fishing boat,
And then decided the sidewalk
Needed to be cleaned as well
As the deck.

I got the furniture clean
And sat while he edged a garden.
I used our new weed puller
And cleaned up 2 gardens!

During the thunder-hail storm
I stayed out in the garage
With a couple of socially distanced
Driveway visits.

After using our pizza oven
For a late lunch,
We straightened up 
the rest of the yard
And headed inside
For blankets and some tv.

Now,
Early night again.
The yard is looking better
And john is too sore to stay up.

Good night from john street

Comments

Popular Posts