April 7th 2021

How is it wednesday?

Today was a blur!
With a lockdown coming
Tonight at midnight,
Stuff needed to get done.

I got the banking done.

Mom needed some supplies 
at the london michaels,
So I went for the car ride
On this beautiful sunny day.

She did stop for me
At the post office to do some
2pnt mailings.

Home again
Supper prepped
Pick ups ready to go,
And an elf that needed
To be dropped off for minor surgery -
She was missing an e in her name.

John needed some supplies
From the hardware store.
Almost double the cost 
that I expected!

The pond blew a hose
So that needed to be grabbed too!
But it's all here now.

John and I spent about an hour
Pulling weeds in the driveway
And then supper!

Sausage and vegetable skillet.
Very yummy.

John went for a nap,
I had a shower
And relaxed with some tv.

Now 10pm has arrived
And it is time for rest.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts