april 12th 2021

Sleep!
I woke up and all I wanted
Was more sleep.
So I stayed in bed until 11.

A relaxing day,
Stripped the bed
And washed the sheets
-unfortunately it started raining
Just as it was time 
to hang them to dry.

I made lazy man's cabbage rolls,
Straightened the kitchen,
Did the garbage and recycling
And finally composted 3 planters.

I sat and ate lunch
(Cheesies and chip dip
- yup all about healthy here)
And read chapter 4
Of the Happiness Project.

John had gotten up really early
And revamped the old bbq
Into a smaller rolling unit
With only the burner
As a corn boiling center!

Yup, love it!
So he was just getting up from a nap.

We went for a 30 minute walk
And came home to supper
Ready in the oven.

After straightening the kitchen
And doling out sample containers,
John did the dishes
As I had done the cooking.

We watched a little tv
And he made plans for
The building of some back yard
Bbq coolers....

Waste not, want not.
Reduce, reuse, recycle.
John is on a mission.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts