April 28th 2021

I woke up tired,
But got started anyway!

Job one:
Work clothes and work hairdo
John brought up a package,
That had arrived early this morning,
Yay new bras.

Job two:
A white load of laundry gathered
Never did get it washed but!
The grease is out of my new white blouse.

Job three:
Orange juice and breakfast
While checking messages.

Job four:
Make a to do list.
1) plant to glad bulbs 
2) write 2 thank you cards 
3) pick up gift 
4) scrapbooK room straightened 
5) 1 load of laundry 
6) possibly scrapbooK my birthday cards! 
6) cook supper

Birthday decor all down and broken 
Balloons gathered.
Gathered gifts and cards into one spot
And put away gift bags.

I planted the bulbs and also went 
outside and planted a clover plant 
from st Patrick's day.
The new rhubarb plant got a home,
As well as 4 small yellow mums
Before the rain hit.

I cleaned the kitchen
And got the dishwasher running.
Did recycling.

I sat and ate lunch,
Then tackled some thank you cards.

I cleaned my craft room
Then scrapbooked all my birthday 
Card messages onto pages.
I then converted 
all the card fronts into new cards.

I went and picked up a gift!

Supper tonight was homemade lasagna, 
I made fresh bread, 
spinach, tomato and pecan salad 
with Greek dressing 
and coconut cream pie.

John mowed the lawn
Before the 2nd rain hit.

A scrub off the dirt - shower
Relieved the headache I had
And it was a relax 
And watch tv kind of night
In pyjamas!

Ta da! List done and then some.

Kitchen is straightened
My clean laundry put away...
Now
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts