april 27th 2021

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

I actually had a very relaxing day. 
I am SoooooO tired now. 

Up at 9, 
hubby brought me an egg muffin meal!

Dressed with a Tiara, 
AND makeup 
I headed downstairs 
to find my full decorated house! 

So I added the pick up bins
For the muti craft orders
And that was the only "chore"
I did that was work.

Hello Brent.

Hmmmm was trying to decide 
what to do and looked at my car! 
Filthy. Off to the car wash 
and then home to spot detail it. 

Missed Charlotte.
Hello Shanda for a visit.

Beautiful outside, 
so I cranked the tunes 
and sat in the shade 
with a coke 
while neighbours went by 
yelling happy birthday 
and honking their horns!

Thank you Joc and Haylee
For such a great decorating job.


Decided on a little gardening work.
Hello Pam!
Then hello Joc and Haylee!
Then hello Connie!
Good morning John.

Then it was 4:30!
Its time to pack up
And head for Mom's
for my birthday supper.

We played fetch with Tink 
while enjoying the sunshine 
and planting her ferns.
John even cleaned her windows!

An Italian feast for supper 
and creamsicle cupcakes for dessert.

Silly conversation with family 
in St Catharines 
while John had a nap.

Mom did the photo scavenger hunt
And I posted online for her.

Time to head home 
and get the garbage and recycling out, 
and get John off to work.
Apparently I missed Linda, 
I missed Em 
and I missed Chrystal.

Now I am thinking - not tv - bed. 
Too much fresh air 
and sunshine for this 
"thankful to be 53" year old lady.

Thank you to everyone 
Who had a hand in making today
An amazing memory.
Xoxooxoxoox

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts