April 10th 2021

What a beautiful day!

I spent the morning 
And early afternoon
Re-creating some card fronts
And finishing some almost complete cards.
45 to be exact.

Then I went for a garden walk
Around the yard.
So excited that our bees 
Are finding blossoms already,
Our herd of frogs is even bigger today,
The fish are healthy
And most of our perennials
Made it through the winter.

Mom came over and we sat
Munching on corn chips
Listening to frogs sing,
While Tinker, Otter and Corky
Enjoyed some summer air and fresh grass.
We even seen the young cardinal!

John took down the back deck cover,
And bbq'd some burgers for us,
Then sat down for corned beef
And cabbage with Randy.

I headed in to do dishes
After Mom left,
And John was inside just after 7.
We chose a movie
And by 9pm I could NOT
Keep my eyes open.

I am in bed,
Full of fresh air and sunshine.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts