april 24th 2021

Merry Christmas.

I did a few chores
And then set the table
For tonight's dinner.
Food out for prep
And house tidy...

I grabbed a book, a drink
And a sweater,
Put both kitties on their leashes
So I could read for a bit outside.

I stayed out there
Screens free until 4:30 
When it got too chilly to stay out.

Mom and Tink had arrived
And John was in a good mood.
Chicken was stuffed 
And popped into the oven,
An appetizer tray put out
So we headed to stockings and gifts.

Funny piles of grocery items
As we couldn't really get any thing else!
John got a pizza paddle,
Mom got 2 ferns for her porch
And I got a new fan.

Dinner was super yummy
And very filling.
Suddenly it was 8:30 already.
Mom headed home
And John and I watched a bit of tv.

Good night from John Street
I


Comments

Popular Posts