april 26th 2021

I woke up to 2 monkeys
In my house with their
Crazy dog in tow.

We taught Alex to play
Michigan Rummy
And then we played Sorry!

Lunch was leftovers.
It was too chilly to do much outside
So some drawing  and chatter
Until Mommy came.

John headed for a nap
And I ran some errands.

I spent the afternoon
Receiving multi craft orders
And setting up pick ups.

I used all the leftovers
From yesterday's bbq
With 2 chicken breasts
To make a casserole for supper.

I just spent the evening
Going through all the Taste of Home
May recipe sets....
Between now and May 30th 
I have 37 recipes!

Crunchy crouton quiche
Stove top shepherd's pie
Crab cakes
Glad pork on bed sweet potato
Caesar sheet pan chicken
Beef bolognese
Roasted honey mustard chicken
Ginger pork stir fry
One pan chicken rice curry
Chicken tostada cups
Pierogi casserole
Beer braised pulled ham
Apple onion pork tenderloin
Green orzo shrimp
Orleans shrimp
Cornbread chicken bake
Italian sausage stuffed zucchini
Oven fried chicken drumsticks
Pork w Asian black bean sauce
Puff pastry chicken bundles
Tzatziki chicken
Creamy Dijon chicken
Saucy beef and broccoli
Carolina style vinegar bbq chicken
Chicken mole
Puff pastry chicken pot pie
Pork and beef bbq
Meat lovers pizza hot dish
Thai chicken thighs
Slow cooker teriyaki chicken
Turkey mojo

Cobb salad
Shrimp and spinach salad with hot bacon dressing
Strawberry turkey spinach salad
Grilled Asian chicken pasta salad

Corn cheddar chowder
Beef and spinach soup

Now I am relaxing
And getting John off to work.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts