April 19th 2021

I was ... LOL ...
Rudely awoken this morning
By a drooling German shepherd
Who was very happy to see me.

And

2 little boys who were so excited
To visit as well.

Uncle John kept them very busy
Until lunch time
Making me birthday cards
And ornaments for my
Birthday tree.

They asked for Kraft dinner
And uncle John made them
Big bowls for lunch.

It was then time
To get 6 boxes of firewood
Piled by the garage.
Quick work when we all worked together.

We fed the pond fish
And then while John and Heather
Decided my birthday fates with my Mom
For a celebration during covid
The boys and I watched a cartoon.

Off for a nap went John
When the boys headed home,
I headed to the kitchen,
And made an Alfredo casserole
With provolone chicken
For supper tonight.

Watched some tv
Rested because we were so full.
More hush hush conversations
Between john and ?????
All I know is I want
A white velvet cake from Metro
Covered in white chocolate shavings.
And if you ask my great nephews
... yellow and orange jelly beans.

Now I am testing the theory
I am going to bed too early.
I need to figure out a way
To get some regular sleep.

For now,
I am off to bed.

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts