April 8th 2021

What a day!
The whip was cracked at 8:30
AM!!!!!

So job one:
Good bye winter weight clothes
And holiday wear,
Hello lighter and more comfy clothes!
It's like having a whole new wardrobe.
I donated a bag of items 
that did not fit on the allotted
Number of hangers I am allowed,
Giving up a couple favourites
But I am one person,
No need for all these shirts!
On the down side,
Summer clothes require shaving.

So job two:
Make a plan and a list,
And have some orange juice.

So job three:
It is Thursday!
Make a challenge post on 2pnt!
Today was a before and after challenge.

So job four:
It's payday!
Drive thru banking

Plus!
Car washes and fill gas tanks.
I also got the 2nd propane tank filled.

So job five:
Naturally even after filling all
The fridges and freezers,
I went to get water
And our water jug was empty!
Good! Refill and return an extra.
I also dropped off a door prize.

So job six:
Lunch

PLUSB
Finish filling and running
The dishwasher.

PLUS!
Pull out items needed
For tonight's supper recipe
Beef and asparagus salad.

So job seven:
Laundry!
Fold 4 loads from this week
And 2 to get done today.
Looking forward to getting 
My clothesline back this weekend.

So job eight:
The office.
Ugh. 
For such a small room it seems
To be the most abused!
A quick gutt and put away properly.

So job nine:
I have been putting it off since Tuesday
But I was determined today
To clean up the scraproom!!
Because it has a door...
Things get "put there"
 And "collect there" .

So job ten:
Using a sledge hammer
That I could "just" swing,
I smashed our old -marble- vanity.

That was today's list!
I did other small jobs
Like straighten the dining room table,
Find out we have 3 frogs 
in the pond already this year,
Check out our new fish
** we have black ones this year!!
Helped john get the boat
Into the driveway....
And I spent the evening chillaxin.

Now bed.
Laundry put away,
Bed straightened and now...
Blog posted.

Good night from John Street

Btw that salad was freaking amazing

Comments

Popular Posts