April 30th 2021

Happy last day of April.

I spent the early afternoon
Finishing my grocery "need"
For the month's recipe list,
Quickly followed by a cupboard 
And freezer check
Which, in fact,
Cut the list in half!!!!!

A lot of the list is now oddities
Like coriander, onion and chive
Cream cheese, an avacado
And some basics.

This month there are 40+ recipes
For john to choose from.

Next was a quick trip,
Some banking, some basic 
Stock from dollar tree
Like bags and parchment paper.

Off to make a drop off,
A curbside pick up
And a giant tiger run for a couple
Flyer items that were on
My grocery list.

Home again,
I cooked the 2 packages of bacon
And diced them up for future use.
I also took the ham steak
And diced it up for the freezer.
It's all about the prep work.

We decided to use up
A few things we found in the
Freezer when I did inventory today.

So supper was pasta with 
Meatballs and vegetable sauce,
Garlic bread and chicken parmesan.
Yum.

We watch ed a stupid movie
And John headed for work
While I am heading for bed.

No 4am for me again!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts