Dec 29th 2019

If you’re ever in Denmark and wake up to find a pile of smashed crockery outside your door, it’s probably New Year’s Eve. Unused plates are saved up all year, until the 31st of December when they are hurled at the front doors of your friends and family in a strangely vandalistic display of affection.

Cough.

I slept in.
Didn't go to Valleyview
Although I did chat online with Dad.

I did accomplish a few organizing tasks.
I managed to go through
My craft flowers, greenery and ribbon
And get them divided and put away.
A bag of donations went too.

I put away all our wonderful gifts
And did some more laundry too.

John took Mom to London
For a dinner party I am too sick to attend.
He had a good time
And was home around 10.

Now,
Rested for 3 days and on a puffer,
I seem to be improving too.
Let's see what one more 
Cold medication induced sleep does.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts