Dec 27th 2019

In the Philippines New Year is about one thing, and one thing only; cold hard cash. Hoping to bring prosperity and wealth for the year ahead, Filipino people try to use as many round things as possible to represent coins and wealth. Round clothes, round food, you name it; if it’s round, they want in.

I woke up coughing...
Well I woke up at 11am coughing.

Pyjamas and chill out day.
I did some cooking up
Of leftovers this afternoon
And 2 loads in the dishwasher
But otherwise I sat
And sat
And sat some more.

I did nothing really important
And just watched tv.

Tonight I am sitting here
Loading a firestick onto the guitar room tv
So we can have Wi-Fi up there
(And the Disney channel).
It is taking its sweet time
So 
Here I am sitting some more.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts