Nov 30

30-11-2018

How can it already be the end of Dec???

Today was a sleep in day.
(Sort of)

I did have to get up
To check on Mom,
But went back to bed again.

At 10 I gave in
And was a machine!

Mom bathed and dressed,
Cookie batter made,
Dishes washed,
Coffee made and set up,
Laundry started,
Cookies in oven,
Mom into the recliner.

The ladies started arriving
And lively conversation ensued.

At 1:
Mom back to bed,
Lunch made and served,
Dishes done,
Off to the library to return books,
Pick up van
And some extra necessities,
Banking and bill payments,
Pick up a pizza,
Pick up Mom's meds,
Head back to condo for lunch.

Prepped supper,
Disney-ified a bathroom,
Changed Mom's sheets,
Made a prize wreath,
Got dressed,
John arrived,
Headed to bazaar.

The bazaar was busy
But no "real" shoppers,
Except me!!!
I found some gifts,
Tried rice Kristie squares
With crushed candy cane topping
Which were delicious,
Packed up and headed back.

John took off,
I crashed in a chair
With some cold pizza,
Then out to make a couple wreaths
For tomorrow's bazaar.
Mom to the recliner for 30 minutes
And then to bed for the night.

I had burnt my finger
With the glue gun
So I bandaged it up
And headed to bed.

Put away my clean clothes,
Straightened my room,
And crawled into my bed....
Now I am ready for sleep.

Oh!
Hello Tinker,
Guess I have a bed-mate tonight!

Good night from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts