Dec 27

27-12-2018

And so I found out
That an 8am infusion
Is waaaaaay too early for me,
And I fell asleep during it!!

Made a pit stop to look at
New Year's Eve decoration
And Christmas sale stuff
At Party City
And didn't buy anything!!

Straight to the condo,
Let Tink out
And went to bed until 2:30.

Then I was starving.
(I always am)
And
I didn't stop moving
Or doing anything
For the last 8 hours!!!

Mom's house is clean,
Laundry, garbage and recycling done,
Her gifts all put away,
Leftovers dealt with,
Garage straightened,
I even got her in the shower tonight.

Everything for coffee is all set up,
And I can go home
And sleep in!!!!

Good night from Vineden Drive

Not a lick of sense some nights!!!

I headed home (the long way)
So Tink and I could grab a burger.

When we got to the house,
I managed to unload my car
Before the rain soaked me!

I could not find anything
And I do mean anything
On over 600 satellite stations,
So I gave up and "started"
To head to bed.

I ran into a smallish kitchen mess
And figured, get that done
While the dog is out.

Put the meats etc
Into the freezer (from mom's),
Gathered gifts, folded laundry,
Loaded the dishwasher after emptying
And started it, recycling, garbage...
Looked around and thought
"That's better!"

Brought up my suitcase
From the condo,
Only to start cleaning the tv room,
Making the bed, gathering dirty clothes...
Unpacking and putting my own
Things away took no time at all.
Still some basic things to do
But it was almost 1am!!!

Messaged John,
And I am taking Sunday off.
No Valleyview, No Mom, NO him, No Tink,
Just me and my house.

I refuse to start 2019 with my house
In this state of mess.

Now!
I am pj'd, medicated and in my own bed.

So finally,
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts