Dec 8

08-12-2018

I am not well.
But....
I have stuff to do.

John was headed to the condo
When he was done work,
So I left at 11am
To start cutting down
On my giant to do list.

My car started at Canadian Tire
For some sale items,
Headed to WalMart
To do a couple returns
A few pick ups
And then TSC for a traditional
Few items I buy.

Headed back to the condo
To make Mom some lunch
And pick up Tink.

The 2 of us headed out
To do drive thrus at;
Burger King, Taco Bell, McDonalds
And KFC tool!
Then it was time to get
Over to Elgin Mall to
Meet Dad at 1:30.

We had a list
But Dad was a little "off" .
He had a lovely conversation
With Santa after getting
Rink's picture taken
Which was a gift request
On Mom's list this year.

By 4:30 I had a migraine
And Dad's ride was not due
For another hour!!!!
We had some Chinese food for supper
And then went to Metro
To find candy cane ice cream.

By the time he was loaded
Onto the paratransit bus
And I blew a kiss,
My migraine was making me nauseaous.
I drove straight back to the condo
For medication and bed.

John (thank goodness)
Was in a helpful mood.
He tucked me in
And took care of mom
While I crash in a black room.

Good night from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts