Dec 18

18-12-2018

I had a list when I went upstairs
Of things I wanted to accomplish,
Even in an order that cut down
The driving time I would need.

THAT was adjusted by a Mom
Who is definitely getting better...
But frustrated with her limitations.
We butted heads a couple times
But it's all good now.

In the end,
My day was just rotated 90 degrees
And where I was going to start
Was where I ended up.
** not the whole list though sadly.

Accomplishment #1
The upstairs tree is DONE!
So the dining room table is cleared

Accomplishment #2
Dad's new 4' tree is decorated
AND delivered! It's train themed.

Accomplishment #3
All donations loaded in car
AND gone too!
Found some lime green fur
While I was there! Yay me

Accomplishment #4
Grocery list is made for the holidays
AND 80 per cent bought now.

Accomplishment #5
More wrapping is done
And 3 missing gifts found by a friend
In the US of A today.

Accomplishment #6
Chocolate making will proceed
As planned tomorrow
I bought the necessities today.

Accomplishment #7
John bought me Christmas pj's!

Accomplishment #8
Finally got the paperwork
In this office organized today.

Accomplishment #9
Bought everything for Dad
To make fruitcake on Thursday
As his homemade gift for Mom.

Accomplishment #10
Managed to Coral Tink
When he found a REAL bunny
To chase in the backyard today!

Accomplishment #11
Got Mom out to Valleyview
To have supper with Dad (Popeye's)

Accomplishment #12
Picked up the groceries
That John requested

Accomplishment #13
Reprinted a photo from May 1960
For a requested gift I am sure
Someone thinks I forgot about
And framed it!

Accomplishment #14
Delivered a refurbished wreath,
A couple gifts
AND an overfull stocking.

Wish for today?
Less pain and 6 more hours!!!!

Good night from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts