Dec 4

04-12-2018

Tired.
Late start then suddenly
I realized I was supposed to be
At Valleyview 4 minutes ago
And I was still in pjs!!!!!

Thank goodness
I had everything pretty much
Packed and ready to go!

Caroline arrived for lunch
With Mom just as I left to
Zip over to have coffee
With Dad as I had not seen him
Since Thursday ???????

Then off to pick up some custom
Ordered ornaments that were ready.
Next Walmart
And with a list!!!
Check here, scratch there
And suddenly I was done!

Knowing I had wreaths still to do,
I headed to the condo,
Lunch, fixed a couple ornaments,
Made a bow and a couple
More wreaths for tonight,

Packed the car up,
Lit all the holiday lights
And was leaving just
As John arrived to watch Mom.

The quarter auction was not packed
But I left only with the swag
That I loved and an order
For a friend in London.

Wreaths for the Season
Is sold out!!!!!

Debbie Shannon
Is wiped out!!!!!!

Bedtime for me!

Good night from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts