Dec 5

05-12-2018

"Five gold....rings!
Four calling birds!
Three French hens!
Two turtle doves!
And a Partridge in a pear tree!"

That is how my day felt!
A ornithological zoo of things to do.

Morning:

Laundry - wash, dry and fold
Beds - made
Kitchen -clean, lunch prepped
Mom - medicated, washed, dressed, fed
Me - medicated, washed, makeup, dressed
Emails - answered
Tea - ordered
Care giver - arrived
So we set off on our London mission
Of "to find" items at 10:30am.

Len's Mills
Michaels
Party City
**arranged paratransit for Dad
On Saturday afternoon
Jysk
Dollarama
McDonalds

Back to the condo by 3.
Showed off purchases,
And headed for a nap
After arranging to have
My jacket and a gift I bought
- then promptly forgot at quarterpalooza -
Delivered to a friend.

At 6;30 I was starving!
Made manwiches and tater tots
-comfort food when you feel
Less than 100% -
And got Mom fed too.
A tea, dishes, and John arrived
With all my meds - puffer needed.

He stayed while I ran 2 errands
That were originally on
Tomorrow's to do list
But I wanted to have off the list.
So off to Aylmer
To pay Mom's bills
- that's where her credit union is -
Then got gas for 92 cents,
And finally a pick up in London.

Got back
And finished the dishes.
I then organized all my pills
For the next 2 weeks.
Mom walked out to sit with me
And at 10:30pm
She headed for bed
And I shut everything down.

I am now pj's, medicated
And needing sleep.

Tomorrow is another
Ornithological nightmare of a day!

Good night from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts