Dec 1st

1-12-2018

Happy birthday
In heaven Grannie.

Ay Carumba man.
The start of this day
Was a wash out
And finished with a bang.

The bazaar was an epic flop,
9am - 3pm ugh!
I came back to the condo
and had lunch and a nap.
Then off to Caroline and Bryan's
Christmas party at the club.
My $60 (that was the ticket in
And drinks and tickets ALL night)
Won me a bottle of Jamaican Rum,
a bottle of Portuguese cherry dessert wine,
A frosty fern with I traded for
a 3 pack of Grolsch tall boy beers,
$10, and 4.5 hours out.
PLUS soup, garlic bread and cake!

In between all that we dealt with Mom.
She sat up for 2.5 hours
In the recliner today!!!
John slept here until I was almost
Done at the bazaar,
Then he headed home to sleep.
I picked him up at 6:30.

Home I showed Mom my winnings
And then got her ready for bed.

I am very tired tonight.
Sleep in Sunday as John
Will be doing coffee at Valleyview.
When I do get up,
I have a dinner to prep,
Mom to get into shower,
Laundry to do,
Wreaths to make,
And apparently I have some peeps
Coming to decorate my house!!!

Good night from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts