Dec 26

26-12-2018

I am to the bone - tired.

Up by 10am,
Dressed, packed and on the way
To the condo for the rest
Of today's dinner and party supplies.

Car loaded with gifts and food,
John and I headed to Valleyview
To set up the private room
For tonight's dinner and party.

7 of 8 people showed up,
And after a humongous dinner
Of roast beef and turkey
9 vegetables, mashed potatoes
And sooooo much more,
We adjourned
to the attached sitting room
To exchange gifts.

Our new elf
Did a great job of handing out gifts
And helping Dad open his.
So many thoughtful gifts!!!
I loved all my items and can't wait
To show them all off!

I walked down to drop
Everything off in Dad's room
And when I got back,
Everything was clean and packed up!!

Dad was being put to bed,
Now it was time to get Mom
To the condo and into hers.

John has to work tonight
So we motored on after getting
Her all set up for the night.
I grabbed some clothes and stuff
For tomorrow (early morning)
And took Tink home.

Remicade in South London
At 8am! Ewwww.
Best I get some sleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts