NOVEMBER 8

November 8th 2017

LDO day.
Up at ugly o'clock,
as I had to get Mom over to
the STEGH for her pre-admit.

I came home 
and got a couple more things done.
Then off to craft at LDO.

I did manage to make 17
handmade gifts!

Home once again
we decided we were too hungry,
and made supper for 4:30pm.....
a seniors moment I guess.

I cleaned up the kitchen,
and then sat down to read
this months chapter
for book club (at 7pm!!!)

Book club is always 
very thought provoking.
I love the conversations.
Caught Pam up on the upcoming
events around St Thomas
and then off home.

When I got home,
John was already in bed!
Nice.
I grabbed my pjs
and sat searching for fancy cookies
for this winter
while listening to Sirius channel 70.

Yup my day off = late bedtime tonight.

Now my eyes are getting
a little too heavy.
I guess anything else will have 
to wait until tomorrow.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts