NOVEMBER 23

November 23rd 2017

I needed sleep!
But
I was up, dressed
And out of the house by 10.

Picked up Timmies
And was off to Valleyview.
Dad and I worked on
A Christmas gift today,
And he got his cinnamon bun.
He has managed to keep
His sugars to an 8 for 4 days now.

When I got home I did
A long list of chores
In a very short time.
I couldn't stand the mess anymore.

Just when I sat down,
John got up,
Announced he had the night off
And headed outside
To decorate the front of the house!
I in turn did the urns and wreaths.

I had to make a quick run out
To pick up a couple auction items,
Stopped at $$ store for Mom
And came home
To empty the remnants of the trip
And straighten up the van.

We had a lovely pork chop supper,
I created 40 bows for a friend,
And John put up a tree
In the dining room,
Which is now lit
and ready for decorations...
Tomorrow.

For tonight,
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts