NOVEMBER 27

November 27th 2017

Up early,
So I could get ready
For card making day!

I believe there was
12 cards to be made
And everyone had a great time.

The residents have already
asked for us to come back
And do birthday cards!!!!

Left there and off to get Mom
A Walker before her surgery
Which is only 4 days away!!!

Judy called
And took me out for lunch.

Home again,
John decided he needed a nap.
I threw myself into cleaning
My craft room.
By 3pm it was over 80% clean.

Off to the kitchen
And I got all the counters cleared,
Dishwasher emptied and reloaded
And supper made +2 extras.

Started hanging my Christmas
Cards that are arriving,
AND updated my address book!

Back to sit for a break,
I found a large lot of scrapbooking
I bought to raise funds
For Grace Cafe.

After supper,
I conned John into helping me
Clean our room,
Like vacuum under the bed clean.

I got out all my christmas sweaters
And we hooked up
The electric blanket too.

After the guitar room
Was vacuumed and straightened,
We went and watched some tv.

Before bed,
I managed to get all the fancy
Party decor packed away
The into a cupboard
That has never been used properly
For large storage!
It is now!

I hope to cross off even more
On my extra large to do list
Tomorrow.

For now
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts