NOVEMBER 9

November 9th 2017

Thursday is always a busy morning,
and today was no exception.

I loaded the washer
and got some general tidying done,
before I grabbed a coat
and was on my way.

First stop was Grace Café.
The $150 gift card from Superstore,
4 pairs of gloves and 8 boxes of chips
were very appreciated.

Next Tim Hortons.
Dad's sugar is still high
so now big treats right now.
I grabbed us both a drink
and headed for Valleyview.

Dad was down in the lobby
when I arrived, 
and he was in a good mood.
However it would be a short visit,
he is going to become a part
of the resident council
and they had a meeting today.

Off to the bank,
gas up BOTH cars,
drop off a ton of donations,
and buy new lights for the trees.
(last year I lost a ton)

Home again,
John and I decided on the front porch
as our first area to decorate.

The first job was to gutt the room
and clean it up.
John rebuilt the one coat closet,
and we were off.

We decorated the windows first,
then he found a 4' tree
(from where I have no idea)
and repaired Olaf. 

We decided that this was
going to be the Disney room.
I love the finished room.

We did up some perogies,
and watched a Nicolas Cage movie.

Now it is past my bed time.
I am going to go prop 
myself up and read.

Tomorrow
there is an open house 
at a local greenhouse.
We are all meeting up 
to enjoy coffee and demonstrations.

Then when I come home,
we are planning to attack 
the dining room decorations.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts