NOVEMBER 28

November 28th 2017

I slept in.
I was tired!

Chores was on my list.
Stuff that needed to be finished.
I also managed to get items
Picked up to empty the front porch
And a load went to donation too.

By 2pm I had a long list
Of completed jobs.
I got dressed and headed out
To east London
To pick up a large scrapbook
"Stuff" clearout.

I did stop in at Forest City Surplus
And grabbed tape
And glue sticks.

Home again,
The big job was to sort
All the supplies,
So the set up for a fundraiser
Would be much easier to do.

Embellishments
Are a time consuming sort,
So I did those first.
Some really nice stuff!

Supper was spaghetti
And meatballs with garlic bread
(Eventually! As I burnt
The first ones!)

I finally finished the paper at 9pm.
John was very helpful
And kept me loaded with zip ties.

Now I need a shower
And my bed!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts