NOVEMBER 14

November 14th 2017

Up at the crack of ugly,
Showered and on the road
For North London by 8am.

I woke up
Not feeling great,
After getting my Remicade,
I felt even worse.

Thought I was just hungry,
But after grabbing
A chicken sandwich,
I was still a little off.

Made it to Portugal Imports
And met up with Gwen and Mom,
But very quickly
I realized it was time to go home.
I was a bit wobbly
And sweating like crazy.

Met up with Connie and Dawn
As I was leaving.
Quick trip home,
Pyjamas and lunch
And a comfy chair
Until john got up at 3;30.

I went to bed immediately.
I woke up again around 7.

A quiet evening watching some tv,
And now 2 and a half hours later,
I an back in bed.

Hoping to wake cheery
And ready to accomplish
A couple crafty projects
At LDO.

Then at 4:30,
Dad is meeting me at Walmart
To buy mom a birthday gift
And finish his Christmas shopping.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts