NOVEMBER 15

November 15th 2017

LDO wednesday.

I was packed and ready to go,
With a cute pink santa hat
And 3 projects.

First stop BFM
To donate holiday blankets
And curtains we downsized.

Second stop Grace Cafe
Where we donated the hats,
A couple coats and a sleeping bag.

Off to Grand Central,
Where I sat working on my stuff
Alone for quite a bit...
Then they all arrived at once.

Unfortunately,
I made quick work of my projects.
They came together
A lot faster than anticipated!
So by 1pm I had cleaned up
All my mess, packed up
AND eaten my lunch too!

Home I printed some letters,
And decorated the envelopes.
John got up in a good mood,
And had some breakfast.

It was 4pm,
So I was off again.
First stop.... Hahhaahha BFM again!
I had seen a hard cover
Norman Rockwell Christmas book
I thought Dad would like,
And "score!" It was still there.
I happily scoured the section
And ended up with 5 books
And a Christmas DVD too.

Second stop was Dollarama.
I needed a battery operated
String of mini lights.
"Score again!" $3 AND
Found 2 more cards of the
Mini santa hat hair clips.

Next I was off to Timmies
For a gift card,
And then on to The Source
Where I met up with Dad
And price matched and bought
Mom's birthday gift!

Next the 2 of us headed over
To the Dollar Tree
For party supplies and a card.
We made short work of that job
And continued over to WalMart
To continue down our list
Of pick ups.

We successfully found shoes
He liked and that fit!
He finished getting Judy's gift
For Christmas,
We remembered Gorilla tape,
Snacks (healthier) he could have,
And even had time for
A drink before paratransit
Was back to pick him up!

Home again,
John had moved a cabinet
And a tv (jobs on the list!!!)
And he made supper.

We watched a bit of tv
And I finished making the
Thank you gifts for Mom's party
This coming Monday.

I headed upstairs,
Stripped the bed and remade it,
Cleaned the fan,
And put the blanket rack
Where the tv had been.

Ahhhhh my room is relaxing again.

I did make it to bed on time!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts