NOVEMBER 2

November 2nd 2017

Crafting day.

Up and at em,
I had posts to make
And a bag to pack.

Then it was off to Valleyview
To make another gift with Dad.
Today he managed to get
Most of John's finished!

We ate donuts
And suddenly it wasunch time.
A fast 2 hours.

Off to the bank
And then home.
Put everything away
And had lunch.
I was starving!

I made a tear file out of
Last year's holiday magazines,
And decided TODAY
I was making my
Handmade Christmas tags.

Anyone who claims,
#1 crafting is an inexpensive gift
#2 crafting can save time
Has never made "nice" gift tags.

13 sheets of 8x8 holiday paper
14-16 sheets of cardstock
A roll of double sided tape
58 Brads, 177 rhinestones,
58 flowers, a spool of ribbon
4 punches. A stamp and ink
A cutter, Scissors, glue
And 6 hours of detail work

All to make something,
Most people will toss in the trash.
{Sigh}
Ahhhh the life of a crafter.

John made dinner in there.
Breaded pork chops,
Mashed potatoes, turnip, beans
Yummmmmmmm.

Now I have a very tired back
From hunching over
Working on 2 1/2 x 4 1/4" tags.

Tomorrow is coffee friday.
I hope to accomplish
A whole load of oversize ribbons.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts